Thursday, July 25, 2013

A Porto River Cruise at Sunset

On the first leg of my trip to Portugal, I stood atop Lisbon’s ancient castle overlooking the city to watch a stunning sunset. It seemed fitting that I should say goodbye to Portugal by taking in another sunset, this time while cruising the Douro River. Hopping onto one of the many boats from the riverfront Ribeira neighborhood is a great way to see the city from a different angle. These cruises generally last about an hour, an hour in which there’s nothing to do but relax and snap a few photos. Below are some of mine:






I also took some video footage. Here’s a glimpse of Porto showing off its golden hues:



For more pictures of my trip to Porto, visit my photo gallery.

For more of my travel videos, visit my YouTube channel.

Receive new posts in your inbox by subscribing via email below:


Delivered by FeedBurner

2 comments:

  1. Nice photos of the sunsets. They are very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Shalu. I'm now following your blog, as I'd love to learn more about India from a local and to visit the country some day.

    ReplyDelete